- 5:30 PM Fellowship Meal in Fellowship Hall
- 6:00-6:45 PM Carpenter's Children (K-2nd Grade) in Children's Building
- 6:00-6:45 PM First Kids Activities for Grades 3-6 in Children's Building
- 6:00 PM Jr and Sr High Youth activities in Basement
- 6:00 PM Women's Bible study - Book of Genesis - in Friendship Classroom
- 6:00 PM Pastor Steve's study - Altar'd (Lenten study) - in Builders Classroom
- 6:45-7:30 PM King's Kids (Grades 3-6) in Children's Building
- 6:45-7:30 PM First Kids Activities for K-2nd Grade in Children's Building
Welcome to First Methodist Church of Minden! We are excited that God has led you to our church, and if this your first time visiting our website, we hope that you find a place to connect. Here at FMCM we celebrate strong relationships that focus on building the Kingdom of God by following Jesus Christ. We rejoice in our rich heritage, and we continue to grow as a vibrant community of faith, hope, and love. We experience God's grace and seek to grow in our relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ through Prayer, Worship, Bible Study, Sacraments, Fellowship together, Mission and Service so that we can participate in building God's Kingdom here on Earth. We value relationships with others, encouraging one another on this journey together, excited about what God is doing in our midst. We are learning how to "walk on water" with faith, courage, humility, and compassion and would love to welcome you to come and experience the journey of God's amazing grace in your life. Finally, we hold in the highest esteem the value and necessity of prayer... so if we can pray for you, please let us know. There is a place at God's table for everyone who longs to grow in relationship with Jesus, and there is a place at FMC Minden for you. Hope to see your soon!
During this unprecedented time in our nation's history we explore how First United Methodist Church Minden can continue to present the Gospel and to care for our members.
Communications will continue through the Pulpit and Pew, this website, and our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Members of the church will be calling all of our members to learn how we can best communicate with and care for each other. Please call the church office if your telephone number has changed.
The church office is open Monday through Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-12. Telephone number for the church is 377-1483.